Our aim at Boydell Lettings is to let and manage your property successfully by excelling in presentation, communication and customer service.
This section will explain exactly what Boydell Lettings will do to help you let your property and to show you the level of service you can expect from a professional firm of independent letting agents. Our service will include;
Vicki Boydell is the Director of lettings. She has a wealth of experience and knowledge in the lettings industry, spanning more than twenty five years.
Vicki established Boydell Lettings in 2008 and her great understanding of the lettings business and determination to deliver the same high quality service to every individual client has ensured its continued growth and success.
Boydell Lettings are members of the OEA, Ombudsman for Letting Agents, whose code of conduct has been approved by the Office of Fair Trading.
Marketing Your Property
The internet is the first choice for prospective tenants searching for a home to rent and it is therefore essential that your property is expertly marketed on this powerful medium.
Your property will therefore be advertised on boydelllettings.com, onthemarket.com and zoopla.co.uk, which is the UK’s number one property website.
We will also add to your property an eye catching To Let board.
Your potential tenants will be fully referenced using an external agency, which will incorporate credit scoring, employment, previous landlord and residency referencing.
You will be offered the option of taking out a rent guarantee policy and further details are available on request.
At Boydell Lettings, we appreciate the Landlords require a management programme to suit their needs; we therefore offer our clients a choice of a Silver, Gold or Platinum Service.
- A personal and professional service from Vicki Boydell and her team.
- Weekly communication and feedback.
- Organising the Energy Performance Certificate.
- Accompanied viewings.
- Organising Gas and Electrical certification.
The Cost for this service is £450.00 plus VAT.
To carry out and prepare inventory and legal paperwork: £150.00 plus Vat.
Rent Guarantee: Available on request.
All services from the Silver package plus:
- A full-qualified inventory and schedule of condition is carried out and prepared.
- Immediate membership of the Deposit Protection Service in line with government legislation and including an arbitration service.
- A personal moving in service for the tenants.
- A standing order set up for rent collection.
- All tenancy renewals carried out with an inspection.
The cost of this gold service is £450.00 plus VAT, 8% plus Vat of the monthly rent thereafter.
All services from the Silver and Gold packages plus:
- Meter readings and utility accounts opened in tenants names.
- A welcome inspection and inventory check done within one month of the tenant’s residence.
- Further inspections when requested in line with the agency agreement.
- A full maintenance and repair service provided by professional contractors.
- The handling of all disputes and day-to-day enquiries by professional personnel.
The cost of this platinum service is £450.00 plus VAT, 10% plus Vat of the monthly rent thereafter.